Sunday, May 29, 2011

Summer School

Hopefully I won't be too busy to keep up here while school is in for the summer.

Life has been crazy lately.  I haven't been able to come up with much to blog about.  This weekend I have been EXTREMELY busy!  Friday I was helping out at the church, then started getting some stuff ready to move to my sister's new house her and her roommates are renting.  Then Saturday I had an awesome baby shower at 10am, and then went to my sister's new house.  Then today church, lunch, sister's house, Sam's Club, sister's house, home.

WHEW!  I am just glad I have tomorrow off from school to relax a little bit.  Plus, I have some cleaning and other things to do.  These next few weeks will be pretty intense.  I have the first week of school, and then next week there is half of my State exam which I have not been able to study NEAR as much as I wanted.  Believing God that he is going to take care of me and help me remember everything.  Only 12% have been passing...oy!  That night I go to a meeting about volunteering for helping out at the Texas Court Reporters Association convention that weekend!  Then Saturday I attend the student portion of the convention.  Plus, Chad will be gone for his 2 weeks leave starting the beginning of June.  And on top of that, I have to take Cooper to his biannual check-up on Wednesday while I am at school.

So, I have a busy time coming up.  But, God is good, and I know He will take care of me.  I'm just REALLY glad He is in control!

I have to admit, I am a little nervous.  I am just SO ready to be done with school, it isn't even funny.  I'm afraid I didn't work hard enough.

I guess we will see...

And for now, I am going to go study.

No comments:

Post a Comment