Sunday, September 25, 2011

Whew!

Life sure has been busy!  I am so sorry for not keeping up with blogging, if you even read my blog.

I have been extremely busy with school and leading worship, both of which are going well.  I have decided to take tomorrow off of school to kind of recoup.  I have not been feeling too well, and have just kept going and going and going.  I am really glad I decided to.  I was feeling really stressed, and now remembering I am not going to school tomorrow has relieved some of that stress.

Leading worship is going well.  God is faithful!  He is taking care of His people.  I don't know how much longer I will be leading worship, and I am fine with whatever God has planned.

School is going well.  I am just trying to stay focused on that as well.  I am really really really praying that this is my last semester.  I think that God is setting things up, but we will just see how things play out.

Home life is good.  Hubby is working, and being amazing.  I am such a lucky lady.  Cooper is good.  My parents are good.  Life is good!

I am trying to start making homemade Christmas gifts for people I don't normally give gifts to.  I need to make a list of who all I am going to do gifts for, and what I am going to do.

What are some of your plans for homemade gifts for people??

1 comment:

  1. Glad things are going well.
    I started working on wash cloth and soap saver set (crochet), cup cozies too. Lots of people are going to get those from me this year. LOL

    ReplyDelete