Monday, July 11, 2011

Change

So, I figured since there has been a lot of change going on in almost every area of my life, why not change up my bedroom furniture.  I really need to learn how to take pictures of everything I do, so you blog followers can see what I am talking about.  I'll get it one of these days.

I used to change up my furniture all the time when I was younger.  I had a smaller bed, and less furniture (one less person in the room, too), so it was a lot easier back then.  But, it really wasn't too bad this time around.  I really like the set up now, and I even fit a recliner my friend gave me in my room.  It's a little big for the room, but I like it.

Now I have been working on what we are calling the game room.  It actually has my craft desk, and a futon, and space for a TV in it.  I think we are going to set up the TV and, put the playstation 2 up there as well.  Sometimes Chad will play games, so it would be better to have it up there.

I really am glad that I am getting all of this done.  It makes life a lot easier, and it helps keep my mind clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment