Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Good Day

The past few days I have been having a little bit of a rough time.  Seeing friends being able to talk to their husbands.  Now don't get me wrong, I am VERY happy for them, just a little jealous.  

Thankfully, I got an e-mail from my husband today.  I was glad that the others were posting because I know they made it okay, but it was nice to read it from my husband's own typed words.  

He is doing well.  He had a very long flight that was horrible (his words).  He is not at his final destination yet, but he is still half way around the world.  I think that is why other ladies are able to hear from their husbands.

It's just an emotional roller coaster.  

Today is election day.  I hope that you got out and voted.  I was able to early vote, and I am so glad that I did.  We had to stand in a line, but it wasn't too long of one.  

I just have a whole bunch of randomness going on in my head.  I had an idea of what I wanted to post earlier, and now I can't remember.  Oh well.

I have been making some plans of things to do while Chad is gone.  I have a couple of surprises up my sleeve for him, and I am super excited!  So many fun things!  I am extremely thankful for great friends.  

Well, since I can't remember what else I was going to post, I think I will leave it at this for today.  I will hopefully post one of my bridal/baby showers tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment