Sunday, November 18, 2012

I've got to get better at this

This whole blogging thing is hard to get used to.  I get so busy and then forget to update.  Oy!

I have been really busy with all sorts of stuff.  I have been working, my tire went flat on my car (and my new ones haven't come in yet), school, planning Chad's care packages, cleaning, organizing, and who knows what else!  

I think my brain has been going a million miles an hour.

I still have so much to do as well.  Oy!

I have some special things for Chad in the mix, and I have been busy planning that and making sure I have everything I need.  I'll probably post a little bit more on that later.  

Speaking of Chad, I finally got an address from him.  I have also gotten several e-mails.  It's so nice to stay updated as much as I can.  I still don't know half of the things I want to know though.  A phone call will probably help with that.  

He is not liking it over there.  I think that is mainly because is not in the "action" as much as he thought he would be.  Which I have to admit, I am okay with.  Even though I know when he is in the "action" time goes by faster for him.  

Hopefully some time in the next few days I will be able blog a little bit more.  I Still have another bridal shower and a baby shower to blog about.  I also have a little DIY thing I did that I would like to share with you.  

Since Thanksgiving is SO soon (I know, I can't believe it either), what are your plans?

We have Thanksgiving dinner here like normal, and my sister and I plan on going Black Friday shopping.  

No comments:

Post a Comment