Saturday, November 10, 2012

Bianca's Bridal Shower

Here are some pictures from the first bridal shower I hosted!  It was at my church.  It was such a wonderful shower! 

We played two games.  One of them was the mustache and Tiara game I found here.  The other was Bridal Shower Price is Right.  I got the idea on Pinterest.  It was an Etsy site who had a baby shower Price is Right.

We just had Chocolate and Strawberry cupcakes, brownie bites and chocolate covered pretzels.  
I made all of the paper pinwheel decorations.  Pinterest has been my inspiration for all of my parties.  Gotta love that place!

   I don't know why I didn't get more pictures.  I was a little busy, but I thought I got more than this.  Oh well!

The sign-in table

The corsages that I made

The food and the little game packets that I made.

The decorations.

People getting food and enjoying the party.

The bride and me!

It was SUCH a fun shower.  I had a wonderful time hosting it.  I know that the bride (and groom) were blessed :)

1 comment: