Saturday, November 3, 2012

So Much Busyness

There has been so much going on lately.  

After Chad left I have just been going non stop.  It's nice, but man.  I need a break already!  

So now, you will see more Care Package posts, probably a few whiny posts, some excited posts, some super fun posts, and hopefully a LOT of accomplishment posts.  Speaking of accomplishments, I need to go update my Deployment Bucket List.  I also plan on doing some crafty posts and maybe a giveaway or two.  

Over the next few days I will be posting some of the Bridal and Baby showers that have happened recently.  I'll probably also post a few craft posts.  (So far I am doing pretty good at this blogging thing.  I actually think about it more!)

I don't really know if there was a point to this post, but I know I wanted to blog today.  

Here is an encouraging Scripture.

"This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."  Joshua 1:0

No comments:

Post a Comment